Tuesday, February 5, 2013

The Sun Will Rise Tomorrow

“The sun will rise tomorrow. It always does, and all the wishing in the world for the way things were, or for what they could have been, won't change that. It won't change how things are.” 
  -Elizabeth Scott 


I absolutely love this picture of Bobby. I miss that sweet smile and those big brown eyes more than ever these past few days. If I close my eyes I can put myself right there next to him... warm sunny day in McCall. We're in the boat, feet up, rocking through the waves, sunshine on our faces and an occasional cold splash from the water below. Maybe we're telling stories, laughing. Or simply laying there enjoying another summer day. I've been there too many times to count but all I want is to be in that boat, beneath the sunshine- with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment